Art Deco Onyx, Ruby and Diamond Cufflinks 14ct Gold
Cufflinks Art Deco Onyx Ruby and Diamond 14ct Yellow gold
Circa 1920 Art Deco, Edwardian era cufflinks made in Europe.
These handsome cufflinks are handmade , the rounded onyx is mounted in solid 14ct yellow gold. The gold engraved centre holds a stunning cabochon ruby surrounded with old mine-cut diamonds. The beautiful sheen of the fine Onyx makes this an elegant, yet practical mens accessory for formal or office wear.
• Dimensions: Head length 12mm
• Dimensions: Backs length 10mm
• Dimensions: Cufflink length 30mm
• Rubies are beautifully collet set
• Weight 8.6grams
• Stamped ‘14ct' continental marks
• Item will be packaged with gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance