Art Deco Egyptian Revival Bracelets
I was incredibly lucky to acquire these matching guilloche enamel bracelets in the
formed of stylized hyroglifics. Set in sterling.
The repetition of the pattern gives the bracelets wonderful symmetry. Each motif is attached with two silver jump ring and finished with a delicate round clasp.
Following the discovery of Tutankhamun's tomb in 1922 led to a passion for ancient Egyptian inspired jewellery. The tomb had remained hidden for over 3000 years and when opened, the walls of its antechamber were found to be decorated with brightly painted scenes and inscriptions. Jewellers interpreted these motifs onto pieces of jewellery, copying the scenes and using the same vibrant colours.
• Please note the bracelets are designed for a slender wrist, although we could add a couple of links if it does need to be extended
• Dimensions - Chain Measures 15cm length
• Width - measures 0.8 cm
• Weight 9.4 grams
• Stamped with Egyptian Hallmark
• Condition - Good with some wear
• Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance