Art Deco Diamond Toi et Moi Ring
A charming typical Art Deco ring, in a two stone design, handmade in 18ct white gold and a Platinum layer on the top, circa 1910-1920. European in design is called “Toi et Moi” which means “You and Me”. The ring features a pair of bright white old European-cut diamonds set in Platinum pave settings. Surrounded by old and rose cuts diamonds in an open millgrain settings. The shoulders are Platinum, embellished with fine engraving.
• Ring Dimensions 15mm by 10mm
• Diamond Centre stones Dimensions 2 x 0.25 carat
• Diamond Surround Total 0.10 Carat
• Hallmarked Stamped '750' 18ct white gold.
• Finger size UK 'O1/2' USA '7.5'
• Ring can be sized
• Condition - Very good with some wear
• Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Please do read our terms of sale before making any purchase, thank you.SKU: