Art Deco Aquamarine and Diamond Pendant White Gold C1920's
Outstanding Aquamarine Necklace in fourteen (14) carat white gold. The beautiful aquamarine is baguette cut and weighs 12.40 carat - making this necklace incredibly rare. This amazing gemstone is one of the prettiest colours and measures 22mm x 11mm x 8mm. The cut is exceptional with a clean crisp quality. The gemstone is tucked safely under a beautiful handmade diamond arch and the four (4) claw detailing is fantastic too.
The pendant is stamped '585' for 14 carat gold and the chain is not stamped but has been tested as silver.
The necklace is in magnificent condition. There is not a chip or any wear to the gemstone and no damage.
The silver of the chain has a wonderful patina and the two pieces are a perfect match. The pendant and chain have been cleaned and just slightly polished to bring out a shine.
• Total Dimensions of Pendant and Chain 260mm
• Total Pendant Dimensions 38mm x 11mm x 7mm (28mm without the bale.)
• Diamonds 7 x 0.02carat = 0.14 carat total diamond weight estimated in mount.
• Hallmarked- Stamped '585' 14carat white gold. Chain tested as sterling silver
• Weight 9grams
• Condition - Excellent
• Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Please do read our terms of sale before making any purchase, thank you.