A Charming 'Moi et Toi' Ring, Platinum
A charming Art Deco ring, in a two stone design, handmade in 18ct white gold and a Platinum layer on the top, circa 1910-1920. European in design is called “Toi et Moi” which means “You and Me”. The ring features a pair of bright white old European-cut diamonds set in Platinum pave settings. Flanked by three (3) old diamonds in an open mill grain settings on shoulders.
- Total Diamond Weight 0.40 carat
- 6 x 0.001 single cut diamonds
- Diamond Centre stones Dimensions 2 x 0.20 Carat
- Diamond Surround Total 6 x 0.001 Carat
- Hallmarked Stamped '750' 18ct white gold.
- Ring Dimensions 22mm by 11mm
- Finger size UK N USA 7
- Stone in mill grain setting
- Ring can be sized
- Stamped ‘Plat’
- Condition - Very good with some wear
- Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Please do read our terms of sale before making any purchase, thank you.SKU: