Vintage Retro Emerald and Diamond Earrings
A charming pair of 1940's diamond earrings with beautifully carved emeralds in white gold.
These beautiful post back emerald and diamond earrings have been handmade in 18carat white gold with fine milgraining throughout. The 63 diamonds are old European cut, totalling approximately 3.2carats together. All the gems have very good color (F - H) and clarity (VVS - SI).
The earrings are in excellent condition, showing only general signs of wear. They weigh 14.7 grams
• Earrings Dimensions 30mm x 21mm x 6mm
• 63 Diamond weight Total= 3.2 Carat old cuts (estimated in mount)
• 6 Carved Emeralds 2.70 carat
• 18 Baggette Cuts Emerald 0.64 carat
• Hallmarked- Unmarked Tested as 18ct white gold with diamonds set in platinum
• Weight 14.7 gram
• Earrings have been changed for clip to post and butterfly making them much safer and wearable
• Condition - Excellent
• Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance.