Vintage 1940’s Emerald and Diamond Dress Ring 18ct Yellow Gold and Platinum
Emerald and Diamond Dress Ring 18ct Yellow Gold and Platinum
This sparkling cocktail ring from France in the 1940's will go with just about anything, made in 18ct honey golden, the rich natural emeralds and sprinkling of bright and white diamonds! It's one of my favourite vintage rings to date!
This outstanding example of swinging 40's cocktail rings has a grand total diamond weight being.
Ring Dimensions 15mm x 11mm x 3.35mm
• Diamond weight Total= 0.50Carat (estimated in mount)
• Hallmarked- Unmarked Tested as 18ct yellow gold with diamonds set in platinum
• Finger size UK 'K1/2' USA'50.5'
• Weight 20.2 gram
• Ring can be sized
• Condition - Good with some wear
• Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance.
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Please do read our terms of sale before making any purchase, thank you.