*NEW* Antique Victorian Emerald, Opal and Garnet Cluster ring Circa 1860’s
Antique Victorian Emerald, Opal and Garnet Cluster ring Circa 1860’s
This fantastic Victorian Emerald, Opal and Garnet rings' contrasting colour's create an exquisite cluster shape. Made in 12.5ct yellow gold, with open worked shoulders. The underside of the ring has beautiful chasing.
- Emerald 1x 0.20 carat estimated in mount
- Opal 4x 0.07 carat Estimated in mount
- Garnet 4x 0.03 carat estimated in mount
- Dimensions: Head length 10mm by 10mm width
- Stones are beautifully claw set
- Finger UK size M
- Ring can be sized
- Weight 1.7 grams
- Stamped ‘12.5ct’
- Free Gift Wrapping
Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance.
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Thank you.