Victorian Cape Yellow Diamond Three Stone Ring
Victorian Cape Yellow Diamond Entanglement ring
The Eden Ring is a Victorian 3 stone diamond engagement ring circa 1900! This gorgeous ring centers a 0.90-carat old mine cut diamond of approximately M-N color, VS2 clarity. The diamond is bezel-set in a 15kt yellow gold setting. To each side is a bezel set old mine cut diamond, each about 0.20 carats. The shoulders have gorgeous, scrolling details that make way into a smooth shank. On the inner side of the band are the initials, "C.M.C." The ring is size...
Diamonds 2 x 0.33 carat brilliant cut stones total • Dimensions: Head length 12mm
• Dimensions: Backs length 10mm
• Dimensions: Cufflink length 30mm
- Finger size UK 'M1/2 ' USA 6.5
• Weight 8.6grams
• Stamped ‘18ct' continental marks
- Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance.
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Thank you.