Edwardian Ruby and Diamond Cluster Ring
A gorgeous Edwardian ruby and diamond ring made in Birmingham, England, 1900-1901 and marked with a full English hallmark. This timeless ruby and diamond cluster features a stunning deep red ruby, surrounded by ten rose cut diamonds in a delicate claw setting.
- Approximately 0.20 carat ruby (estimated in mount)
- Approximately 0.10 carat diamonds rose cut
- Dimensions: Head length 10mm by 10mm
- Stone is beautifully claw set
- Finger size N
- Ring can be sized
- Weight 3.2grams
- Stamped ‘18ct’ Birmingham D&G with the date letter ‘a’
- Free Gift Wrapping
Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance.
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Thank you.