*NEW* A Victorian Sapphire and Diamond five stone half hoop Ring, 18ct Yellow Gold
A Victorian Sapphire and Diamond five stone half hoop ring, set three graduated round cut Sapphires with old cut Diamonds in-between, pierced gallery and engraved shoulders, shank hallmarked Birmingham 1863. A classic five stone sapphire and diamond ring.
This handmade gold ring features three large deep prong-set faceted sapphires separated by two beautiful old cut diamonds. The design is simultaneously intricate, delicate, yet bold; each element plays against the other to create a memorable and wearable piece of jewellery.
- Diamond: 2 x old cut - estimated total weight approximately 0.15 carats (estimated in mount)
- Sapphire: 3 x round cut stones - estimated total weight approximately 0.30 carats (estimated in mount)
- Stones are beautifully claw set
- Finger size: UK M/ US 6.5
- Ring can be sized
- Gross weight 2.6 grams
- Gold hallmarked Birmingham 1863
- Free Gift Wrapping
Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance.
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Thank you.