*NEW* Art Deco Sapphire and Diamond Earrings, Platinum
A pair of Continental Art Deco platinum, sapphire, and diamond earrings, circa 1920, These elegant earrings are gently domed and set five curved heart-shaped cabochon sapphire sections with a larger rock crystal section within finely beaded mount and with old-cut diamond to centre. Post fitting, diameter 13mm, gross weight 4.5g.
• Dimensions: diameter 13 mm
• Diamonds: 2 x old-cut diamonds
• Sapphires: 10 x curved heart shape cabochon sapphires
• Gross weight 4.5 grams
• Unmarked, assessed as platinum
• Item will be packaged with gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance