Vintage Emerald, Diamond Platinum Ring, circa 1970’s
A vintage platinum, Emerald and Diamond Ring, circa 1970’s, four claw set emerald cut natural Emerald to centre (estimated emerald weight 1.73 carats) bordered by ten pave set round brilliant-cut diamonds to top and bottom (estimated diamond weight 0.50 carats) with a further six graduated baguette-cut diamonds to each galleried shoulder (estimated diamond weight 0.80 carats), gross weight 8.9g.
- Natural Emerald; 1 x emerald cut 1.73 carats - estimated in mount
- Diamonds 10 x round brilliant cut stones - total 0.50 carats and 12 x baguette cut stones - total 0.80 carats - estimated total diamond weight 1.30 carats - estimated in mount
- Emerald beautifully claw set
- Finger size UK P 1/2/ US 8
- Ring can be sized
- Gross weight 8.9 grams
- Hallmarked 900 platinum
- Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance.
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Thank you.SKU: