Antique French Enamel Diamond Ring, 18ct Yellow Gold
A late 19th century French 18ct. yellow gold blue guilloche enamel and diamond ring, having elongated octagonal Royal blue enamel head with applied silver leaf form mount set central old-cut diamond and rose-cut diamonds to the surrounding leaves, 16mm x 11mm, gross weight 6.2g.
- Ring Dimensions 16mm by 11mm
- Diamonds: estimated total weight 0.15 carats (estimated in mount)
- Unmarked Tested as 18ct yellow gold with diamonds set in silver
- Finger size: UK O/ US 7.5
- Gross weight 6.2 grams
- Ring can be sized
- Condition - Good with some wear
Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance.
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested.SKU: