Art Nouveau Ruby and Diamond Cufflinks
An elegant part of the Art Nouveau era, circa 1900’s-1915’s features a pair of 18ct yellow gold and platinum cufflinks.
These handmade cufflinks feature genuine French cut rubies and beautiful rose cut diamonds all framed in a millegrain setting. As seen in the photos, these vintage accessories come in their original, velvet-lined box.
• 32 Diamond total
• Diamond weight Total= 0.44 Carat (estimated in mount)
• 22 Rubies
• Rubies 0.22 carat weight Total= 0.22 Carat (estimated in mount)
• Hallmarked- They have been acid tested as 18carat gold
• Measurements - Length 2cm/0.8 inches, width 1.8cm/0.7inch
• Weight 5.8 gram
• Condition - Excellent
• Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance.
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Please do read our terms of sale before making any purchase, thank you.SKU: