Art Deco Pearl and Diamond Ring
Art Deco Pearl and diamond Ring
An utterly fabulous antique 14ct yellow gold Art Deco ring, circa 1925.
This ring combines the hardest mineral on earth – diamond – with a delicate pearl. The two stunning brilliant cut diamonds of approx 0.20cts each sit in a beautifully detailed millegrain platinum setting, while eight small accent diamonds decorate the sides. This ring has a huge amount of sparkle, softened by the warm central pearl.
Diamonds 2 x 0.33 carat brilliant cut stones total • Dimensions: Head length 12mm
• Dimensions: Backs length 10mm
• Dimensions: Cufflink length 30mm
• Rubies are beautifully collet set
- Finger size UK 'M1/2 ' USA 6.5
• Weight 8.6grams
• Stamped ‘18ct' continental marks
- Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance.
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Thank you.