*NEW* Art Deco Diamond, Enamel, and Coral Drop Earrings, Platinum and 18ct Yellow Gold
Platinum and 18ct Yellow Gold Art Deco Diamond, Enamel, and Coral Drop Earrings
The geometric design of these earrings are a fantastic example of fine handcrafted Art Deco jewellery, representing the true essence and style of the movement. They were made circa 1930 with excellent craftsmanship and all the coral being from Sardinia, natural, and untreated. The top post is set with coral carved into a rhombus-shape, with circular descending diamonds linked to either side of a black enamel oval loop. The final level of polished coral, crafted into a semi teardrop figure, are 3.5cm long. These earrings are 6cm in total length with post and push backs for pierced ears.
- 12 diamonds approximately 0.12 carat of diamond, estimated in mount
- 2 natural cabochon coral beads
- 2 Coral pear shaped drops 22mm
- Dimensions: head length 45mm by 4mm - 11mm width
- Weight 25.8 grams
- French backs
- Hallmarked French 18ct
- Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance.
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Thank you.SKU: