*NEW* Art Deco Sapphire and Diamond Ring, Platinum and 18ct. Yellow Gold
An Art Deco Platinum, 18ct. yellow gold, Diamond and Sapphire domed ring, having octagonal shape domed head with curved chamfered corners set round brilliant cut diamond to centre in rub-over setting (estimated diamond weight 0.75 carats), surrounded by fourteen mixed calibre cut sapphires within a border of thirty-two millegrain set single cut diamonds, pierced shoulders set a further five single cut diamonds to each, pierced gallery, shank stamped "750".
A striking Art Deco octagonal-shaped sapphire and diamond ring.
- 1 x round brilliant cut Diamond weight 0.75 carats (estimated in mount)• Gold Stamped "750", white metal 18ct white gold.
- 42 x single cut Diamonds - estimated total weight approximately 4.20 carats (estimated in mount)
- 14 x mixed calibre cut Sapphires - estimated total weight approximately 0.14 carats (estimated in mount)
- Gold shank stamped "750", white metal
- Finger size: UK N/US 6.75
- Gross weight 3.7 grams
- Ring can be sized
- Condition - Excellent
- Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance.
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Please do read our terms of sale before making any purchase, thank you.SKU: