*NEW* Georgian Mourning Ring
This wonderful example of Georgian memorial jewellery was made in England. The back of the ring is inscribed W.Y. Guttridge, Died December 12, 1868, aged 49. The top of the wide tapering band is adorned in a raised oval with cabichon garnet enamel & 18 half pearls. The tapered shank is typical Georgian motif of 3 guilded leafs anchored in black, white and gold enamel.
- Cabichon garnet enameling
- Dimensions: Head width 10 mm by 20 mm
- Half pearls are beautifully collet set • 1m accross
- Ring size is P UK - 7 1/2 US
- Weight 5.1 grams
- Engraved W.Y. Guttridge, Died December 12, 1868, aged 49
- Free Gift Wrapping
Item will be packaged in a gift box and shipped Royal mail with insurance.
Thank you for viewing this item. We offer a deposit option so please do get in touch if you are interested. Insured shipping is also included. Thank you.